In my previous post, I was talking about some exciting events I'll be attending
soon. I can already reveal one of them:
On the 31st of March, I'll attend the opening of the first European Steve Madden-store!
The event will take place in Antwerp and I'm very excited to be part of it.
If you don't know who Steve Madden is - shame on you! - I suggest you take a
look at his website HERE. He designs some great shoes!
While checking out his website, my eyes immediately spotted the beauties on the
Aren't they adorable?
Of course, you can expect a full report right here on Shark Attack.
And also, my dear friend Sabrina from Vitalitijd gave me an award. I have to
tell 10 things of myself that nobody knows. This seemed like something fun,
so here we go:
1. I'm studying to become an English and history teacher, even if I'm not sure if
I'll start teaching right away when I graduate. Maybe I'll focus some more on the
blog first, and start teaching later. I'm still undecided. But I really want my
diploma, since you're basically nothing without one here in Belgium.
2. I'm a big fan of Days Of Our Lives, you know, that television soap for old
ladies. My mom and I started watching it about 5 years ago, and we've been
addicted ever since!
3. I love animals and always start to cry when I see animal cruelty. If I ever win
the lottery, I want to open a shelter for mistreated animals and give them a nice
4. Besides fashion, reading is my second big interest. I don't know how many books
I own now, but I know that I have A LOT of them. I don't even know where to store
5. Both of my parents are Italian, but almost everyone thinks I'm Belgian because
of my light hair, eyes and skin. Nevertheless, I'm still very proud of my heritage!
And yes, I speak Italian too!
6. If I could change something from my body, it would be my ... uhm ... 'bottom'.
It's too J.LO / ducky-ish, if you know what I mean.
7. I'm finding it VERY difficult to tell 10 things about myself!
8. During the weekends and holidays, I work in a restaurant at Maasmechelen Village.
9. When I was little, I used to have a crush on Peter Andre. I still wonder how that's
10. I admire you for reading this! :D