Here are some random shots of things happening in my life of the past days:
1. I finally found Chanel's yellow Mimosa nail polish.
2. The result.
3. One of my best friends gave birth to a baby boy: Diego. Congrats to the happy parents!
4. I finished Lauren Conrad's second book 'Sweet Little Lies' too. Now off to the third one.
5. If everything goes well, I should attend the presentation of the new collection by Marlies Dekkers tonight. I hope to make it in time!
6. I found this vintage 70's dress in my late grandmother's closet. I can't wait to wear it, but I need to tailor / adjust it a bit first.
Have a nice day!